Northwest Florida State College is expanding its welding program and is looking to hire a welding instructor.
The welding instructor position is for nights at their main campus in Niceville, Florida.
The position is permeant / full-time with benefits.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Successful completion of a welding examination is a condition of employment for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of full-time employment as a welder required.
- Certificate in Welding Technology from an accredited institution required.
The preferred requirements are:
- Five (5) years of full-time employment as a pipe welder.
- Certificate in Advanced Welding Technology or an Associates degree in Welding Technology from an accredited institution.
The salary range is $43,474.00-$56,517.00. The starting pay in that range is dependent on experience.
The college would like to have this position filled by early December.
Here is the link to the job posting in the college’s website: