CGIA Member company, Bishop State Community College, has a job opening available. Please see below for details:
Part-time Workforce Development Instructor – Pipefitter Courses
This position is a part-time position not to exceed 19 hours/week. Classes are held based on demand and are expected to be held during the normal work week (days or evenings). Weekend classes may also be available. Plans, develops, and coordinates in-house product training programs for pipe fitting. Obtains information needed to prepare in-house training programs; prepares training materials; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Continuously revises lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
- Pipefitting Trade School graduate, Community College Pipefitting graduate, Apprentice School Pipefitting graduate, or high school diploma and eight (8) years’ experience in Pipefitting.
- Three (3) years of full-time work experience within the skilled trades industry.
- High School Diploma or GED, official transcripts required
- Valid Driver’s License
- NCEER Authorized Instructor
- Two (2) years supervisory experience in the related field.
- Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution in a related discipline, official transcripts required.
Salary– $35/hour or as stated by grant.
For additional information, please contact A.J. Greggs at 251-665-4084 or at firstname.lastname@example.org